糖娜娜米其林餐厅

糖娜娜米其林餐厅

  • 中国食品报社·北美站

糖娜娜米其林餐厅2

标:Challenging Michelin-starred Ningbo Cuisine, But Stumped by Edamame! 
Russian Girl’s Unusual Way of Eating Stuns Chinese Netizens
挑战米其林宁波菜,却被毛豆整不会了!俄罗斯美女这吃法看呆中国网友
Russian girl's first Michelin experience! 
She loved the braised yellow croaker so much she even wanted to pay extra for a second serving... 
only to be completely stumped the edamame beans. Netizens, “This is the most hardcore way to eat it!”
俄罗斯美女米其林初体验!被大黄鱼鲜到加钱再点一份,却被一颗毛豆整不会了…网友:这吃法太硬核了!
This is too much
真的是太过分了
I don't like beating around the bush like you Chinese often do
我不喜欢跟你们中国人一样绕弯子
Hello everyone, I’m Tang Nana
大家好 我叫糖娜娜
I’m an international student from Russia
我是俄罗斯的留学生
Today, I’m visiting Qiantang Garden – a Michelin-starred restaurant
今天我来到一个米其林餐厅钱塘花园
I’ve never tried Ningbo cuisine before
我从来没吃过宁波人的菜
so I’m going to have a try of their signature dishes!
所以今天我想尝尝他们的特色菜
Thank you
谢谢
Excuse me
你好
Oil-blasted River Shrimp
油爆河虾
Let me try
我尝尝
I never expected these little shrimps to be SO delicious!
没想到这个小虾子那么好吃
Wow!
哇塞
Five-Spice Wine Lees Platter
甜糟五味
It got edamame(maodou)
里面有糟毛豆
pork tripe
糟猪肚
chicken
糟鸡
duck tongues
糟鸭舌
river shrimps
糟虾
What’s maodu?
毛肚是什么东西?
It’s maodou
这个是豆
Oh, it’s dou.
哦 豆
OK
好
Wait! You just eat it like that?
不是 你直接嚼啊
Huh? It needs peeling?
它是要脱皮的
Ah? Really?
啊 要去皮
Yeah
对
Haha
哈哈
You just ate it whole?
你怎么直接吃了?
Sorry
不好意思
Made a fool of myself again
又闹笑话了
Let me try this meat first...
我先尝一下这个肉
Wow, it's so tender
这个肉很嫩 很温柔
Is this even meat?
这算得上是肉吗?
Braised Yellow Croaker with Preserved Mustard Greens
雪菜烧大黄鱼
Let me portion it for you
这个的话给您分一下
The fish flesh is...
这个菜吃起来
The fish flesh is incredibly tender
没想到这个肉特别嫩
It’s milky white
看起来白白的
What’s the secret behind China’s culinary mastery?
为什么中国人特别会做菜
Let's try again
我再来一个
I’ll pay extra
我加钱
In my social circle
在我朋友圈
I’d say I’m quite a foodie
我算的上一个吃货
But honestly
但是对我来说呢
this is too much
这个是太过分了
Wait!
你别嚼
Don’t chew it!
你别嚼它